Data Engineering meets the Semantic Web (DESWeb)
In conjunction with ICDE 2016, Helsinki, Finland
Both regular (of up to 6 pages) and late-breaking/vision (of up to 3 pages) papers should be formatted according to the ICDE formatting guidelines. Papers have to be submitted electronically as PDF files through the CMT system:
Formatting instructions and LaTeX macros are available for download:
- Unix template for LaTeX file.
- Unix bibliography template for LaTeX file.
- Windows template for LaTeX file.
- Windows bibliography template for LaTeX file.
- Word users, please use this file.
All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of ICDE 2016.